Tuesday 6 June 2017

Writing abour about a picture

Miss Sturch Game the class a peice of paper with pictures on it. We had to write about a picture there were 4 different pictures. I picked a picture of a dog and wrote about that most of the people wrote about a creepy picture of like trees or something.

Nikki

“Puff puff puff” running along the beach chasing after my ball as my owner throws far away. My name is sattern I love going to the beach especially when it's a nice hot day so I can cool down in the nice water. Me and my owner go there alot sometimes there are alot of dogs there I like making friends. Whenever I go to the beach I always wear my pink bandanna It's my favorite but sometimes it gets all dirty so we have to clean and sometimes I don't get to wear it. There are a lot of people there sometimes some people come up and pat me and that's what I really like.

  What I like about the beach is digging my little paws into the nice soft warm sand I always like to dig holes and bearry my ball. The saddest part about the beach is when we have to come home because then I have to leave my friends and go back home and get all clean. But apart from that The beach is Amazing while my owner relaxes in the sun I go run round or sometimes relax with her while we are in the nice sun I like to get my fur all warm and then go jump into the water.

 I'm not allowed to go too far otherwise I get told off and I don't like that. Why can I not just live at the beach? Someone in our family has a beach house right next to the water and some weeks we go stay with them. They also have a dog her names Cotton she is the same breed as me we are border collies. When we go stay there we go wander down at the beach and play tug of war, fetch the ball, frisbee and other games like that my favorite game is fetch because I get to run a lot. 

Today we are at the beach it's a nice hot sunny day we are with Cotton and her owner. They are taking us for a walk until they find a spot to sit and eat there lunch why they watch us play Cotton is my best friend. We are going to go into the water now and then come back and shake all over our owners and make them laugh hopefully they give us some food because i'm starving and I think Cotton is to. Hopefully they brought us some snacks.

Now it is time to go home we have a long time to drive sometimes I really have to go toilet while we are in the car but I try not to otherwise i'm in big big trouble. So I wait till i'm home the ride from the beach is about 40 minutes I do not like coming home from the beach because I have to leave Cotton all on her own but she does have other friends down at the beach. Next time i'll see her and we will have another play date thanks for the good day cotton I really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment